Bella Park - deluxe residential district
- Buna Ziua residential area, with direct access from the street with the same name
- Natural sequel of the famous Andrei Muresanu district
- Large, paved inner circulation roads and alleys, parking lots for guests and decorative arrangements
This deluxe district is a compound of 50 modern and spacious residences arranged in the following types of dwellings:
- 24 houses, available in several surface and compartmenting variations:
Anabella - 2 individual houses with a total built surface of
426 sqm and a plot of 500 sqm
Donabella - 8 houses in duplexes, with 3 or 4 bedrooms and a total
built surface of 265 sqm on a plot of 320 sqm
Izabella - 14 houses in duplexes, with 3 or 4 bedrooms and a total
built surface of 243 sqm and a plot of 200 sqm
- 26 apartments in two-storied villas
Crinabella - 1 villa
Clarabella - 3 villas
- One of the special characteristics of this district will be given by the construction of 6 penthouse apartments in the Crinabella and Clarabella villas. These will be spacious apartments with 3 or 4 rooms with large windows, the owners of which will be able to enjoy the generous terraces, with surfaces between 30 and 85 sqm, genuine gardens with a splendid panoramic view to the Feleac Hill.
- Moreover, the district will also be hosting a Media Center, an office building on three levels which, by being placed at the entry of the district, will assure phonic isolation of the residences from the noise of the main street.
- Another unique advantage of the future inhabitants of Bella Park will be the existance in the district of the first Relaxation Center in Cluj. By becoming members of the club, the residents of Bella Park will be able to enjoy, at just a minute distance from home, access to swimming pool, tennis fields, fitness center, massage, beauty center; in brief, all the necessary conditions for relaxation and health improvement.
- Moreover, the children of Bella Park owners will be able to play in an especially arranged playground in the open, equipped with swings, seesaws, chutes and other specific wooden constructions of the best quality.
- Direct access from the Buna Ziua St., with common paved roads and alleys, disposed in the compound so as to form 2 lines of villas on the two sides of the district’s own road.
- All utilities: water, gas, sewerage
- Each residence is cabled in order for every room to have plugs-in for internet, telephone and TV
- All cablings are made underground, thus preserving an elegant outer arrangement of the compound, with the complete avoidance of high tension posts
- Aesthetic streetlights
- Centralized administration of the common areas within the compound; cleaning of the common areas and maintenance of the green areas.
- A big part of the materials used in constructing and arranging the apartments can be seen and tried at our showroom, where we welcome you from Monday to Friday, between 9.00 - 18.00 hours.
- Bella Park is the second residential complex developed by the CRE Trust. The first one - Dora Park - consisted of 12 lined-up houses which were handed over to the new owners on term, at the end of 2005. This compound can be visited at Calea Turzii St., No. 233 bis.
go on top